To get the very best from your candle there are some very easy care instructions you can follow.....
* Always allow your candle melt pool to reach the edge of your candle container, so burn your candle for at least 2 hours each time, this will prevent tunnelling.
* Always keep your wick trimmed to 4mm to prevent your flame being to high
* Try not too burn your candle for any longer then 4 hours as the melt pool will become to deep and limit the life of your candle
* Wooden wicks once lit have a beautiful atmospheric crackle and have a slightly higher flame
* Keep your wooden wick trimmed to a length of 4 to 5mm if you lose the wick (drowning in moulten wax) extinguish the flame and safely pour off the moulten wax and then you can safely relight.
Light your candle & enjoy the beautiful scents and sensations of your soy wax candle